What is “The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker”?
The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker is an interactive workbook that compiles the best of what I’ve learned in 10+ years of being a high stakes professional all into one place.
Because poker is not an abstract concept but a very tangible game, I combined all the strategic elements I learned on the felt together with the most effective practical exercises that will get you to improve your game right away!
What will I find in
“The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker”?
Here’s a sneak peak of what the book covers:
- How to Optimize Your Thought Process – An in depth analysis on WHY players struggle when making decisions and TOOLS to overcome them.
- How to Play Following My “Four Step Blueprint” – Here I share my unique approach for evaluating information and taking massive action at the poker table. Huge value is added by the personal high stakes cash game hand examples that will guide you through the process.
- How to Overcome Variance in Poker – Drawing from my experience at the nosebleed games in Macau, I share the best strategies for reducing variance and calculate win rates. Targeted exercises will provide you with all the insights you need to maintain a solid bankroll and NEVER go broke.
- How to Evaluate Risk in Cash Games & Tournaments – Using advanced poker simulators, I break down in extreme detail what swings one can expect, giving you invaluable knowledge to adjust your playing style and optimize your win rate.
- How to Pick the Best Move When Weighing Your Options – When facing a tough choice among options which all seem “good enough”, I teach you to use the “Four Step Blueprint” to always pick that “crushingly better option” that you just couldn’t see yet. This tool alone could earn you more money than you’ll invest in this workbook!
- How to Recognize and Beat Any Type of Opponent – Depending on who you are facing you need to adjust your playing style. Learn how to switch from “game theory nerd” to “exploitative ninja” to disorient your opponent and always keep them guessing.
- How to Interpret Live VS Online Situations – A thorough guide about the different strategies between LIVE and ONLINE play and the adjustments players need to make when switching between the two.
- How to Read Your Opponent’s Mind – All the experience I gained sitting next to the toughest and craftiest players in the world condensed in one easy to follow guideline. You will learn how to become a master of poker psychology, be impenetrable and trick your opponents into falling into your trap.
… and much more!!!
The workbook includes:
- 150+ pages of densely packed content, filled with the blueprint I used to crush the biggest games in Macau for years.
- 6 Advanced Section Inserts with theoretical knowledge that most professionals don’t even know about!
- 20+ Assignment Tables featuring practical exercises and poker challenges designed to get you to take action immediately and implement what you learned.
- A step by step 5 week plan to guide you through the workbook.
- A Glossary with definitions and in depth explanations of key terms, along with examples of hand reviews to illustrate them.
- A Community of aspiring players just like yourself, to whom you can access through the workbook forum and share stories, ask for feedback and help each other grow.
Who is “The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker” for?
Players who are ready to take that leap of faith and test their skills on the professional circuit.
Lovers of the Game
All those who want to hone their skills, test their limits and see just how good they can truly become.
The players who already have the bankroll and skills, but want to sharpen their game to become unbeatable.
Commit to Becoming
The Poker Player You Are Meant to Be!
Skip 10 years of experience and
get access to the most exclusive poker teachings
I learned from playing at the biggest games in the world!
What people think about this eBook/program:
It’s a lot to take in but I think I have managed to do so. I never had a losing session, ever since I took 4SP and all I had was this long losing streak till now.
Trying to adjust my game with the four step thinking process and then had to re-adjust in this short period of time against the type of thinking and not thinking opponents as that was what I realised where my weakness was (Everyone wants to be a hero) which caused me the losing streak and then went and crushed a local tournament last week with over 190 players (finally).
I really appreciate the hard work you have put in to make players like me realize the reality, and the hard work you still put in to answer millions of Qs from all the people around the globe I personally wouldn’t be able to do it myself specially after crushing Macau.
I am glad that I have come across you on YouTube and never looked back. The four step process has been amazing for me and has improved my mental strength and strategy by at least another 99%.
This program IS for you if:
- You are ready to commit, and take charge of your success in poker
- You want to create a sick lifestyle for yourself
- You are sick of reading forums or talking poker with people that don’t understand you
- You play at least $1/$2 no limit or higher
- You want to move up in stakes
- You are frustrated because they feel like their game has plateaued and they have been at the same level for too long
- You struggle with hand reading and would benefit from an easy-to-follow process that helps them make the correct decision every time
- You are facing a downswing, want to have the tools to turn it around now, and are committed to putting in the effort to do so
This program IS NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to dedicate more time to improving at poker.
- You’re looking for some get rich quick fix that’s going to automatically make you $50,000 the next time you play.
- You’re not open to studying, improving or investing energy in becoming the best poker player you can be.
IS 'THE FOUR STEPS TO BEATING ANYONE AT POKER' RIGHT FOR ME?
Find the A's to your Q's in this comprehensive FAQ guide!
Once you purchase The 4 Steps To Beating Anyone at Poker you will get immediate access to the course via the online platform Kajabi Next. You’ll receive your unique username and password that will allow to access the book and its worksheets (both in a PDF format) as well as joing the community of users that already joined the course. You will be required to do a mixture of reading, exercises and playing poker at your regular game to implement the strategies you’ve learnt thus far.
The 4 Steps To Beating Anyone at Poker is interactive because each section and chapter is followed by targeted assignments and exercises that compel you to take action immediately to implement what you learned. The 4 Steps To Beating Anyone at Poker is not meant to be read like a novel, but rather a workbook where you spend time diligently working through it over a 5 week period, in conjunction with intermittent playing sessions to practice, to get max value.
Yes. When you purchase the book, you get access to a platform called Kajabi Next where lots of aspiring poker pros like you, who are studying the material of the book, can share their progress.
In the forum you can post questions, share your struggles as well as your success and learn from the experience of others.
The 4 Steps To Beating Anyone at Poker has roughly 150 pages, and it includes theory and targeted exercises to better absorb the content of each chapter. Beside the numbers, it’s the depth of the content and the way the book teaches you how to apply it to your poker game that is worth every dollar you spend. If you do take it seriously and put in the work, I’m confident you’re going to win more in future earnings and save more on potential losses than you will invest in this book.
5 weeks is the recommended time frame to get the best value out of The 4 Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker. You can glimpse through the book quickly or complete it over the course of a year, however 5 weeks is the general guideline based on the results achieved by the students who successfully completed the program so far.
Other factors that will affect how much time you’ll need for The 4 Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker are:
- How experienced you are in poker
- How often you get to play poker and implement the strategies learned in the workbook
- How much time you spend on each exercise
- Whether or not you participate in the comments and conversations in the The 4 Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker community forum (again, recommended, but optional)
- Whether or not you choose to complete The 4 Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker in the 5 week timeframe or complete the workbook at your own pace, in your own time.
If you choose to go through the program in the recommended 5 week span and fully participate in every aspect of the workbook (exercises, comments, conversations in the community, as well as playing poker), a very rough time estimate would be 5-10 hours per week.
This is not a “get rich quick” program. The course mirrors the reality of a poker game: it’s intense, time consuming, demanding and deeply rewarding.
This is a self-guided coaching program that can be enhanced by participating in the group forum.
While Alec is very active in the forum and each week he selects specific comments for further discussion, we cannot guarantee personal feedback from Alec for each student.
The 4 Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker is not for everybody. The workbook assumes that one already has a complete understanding of the rules as well as a good sense of strategy when sitting at the table.
Ideal students for this workbook are:
- Cash players who are beating AT LEAST $100 No Limit online or $2/5 No Limit live
- Tournament players who are strategically comfortable playing AT LEAST $100 tournaments online and/or $300 live tournaments
- Aspiring professionals who are ready to take the game more seriously
- Players who want to move up in stakes
- Players who are frustrated because they feel like their game has plateaued and they have been at the same level for too long
- Players who struggles with hand reading, making correct decisions and would benefit from an easy-to-follow process that helps them make the correct decision every time
- Players who are facing a downswing, want to have the tools to turn it around now, and are committed to putting in the effort to do so.
The game of poker is a marathon, not a sprint. Using the principles taught in The 4 Steps To Beating Anyone at Poker I truly believe one can become as good a player as they wish to be.
However achieving your desired results takes take time and dedication. Be aware that once you learn the tools, the outcome depends on the work and dedication you put into your game. Finishing the workbook is not the end of your training; it’s the beginning of a new phase on your poker journey
Here are some of the improvements you can expect to achieve after completing the program:
- Expert hand reading ability
- Feeling comfortable putting your opponent on a specific hand range
- More confidence in your decision making process
- Ready to challenge more difficult opponents
- A stronger table presence
- Equipped to make adjustments in real time to the players around you
- The ability to use your image to exploit your opponents
- An increased win rate
The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker is unique in two key ways.
Interactivity and Practical Approach.
The workbook will guide you through a series of exercises which you will need to complete to get the most out of the book.
Whereas other programs simply bombard you with information, The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker offers practical worksheets and exercises that help you implement everything you learned immediately into your game.
Most training programs overwhelm their students with hyper specific knowledge that lacks practicality and is hard to actually use, talking for 20 minutes during a video about how to play one specific hand, for example.
They’ll cover a unique situation that you may never face, and you’re left wondering: ‘Well, what if he does this instead?’ ‘What would I do if the cards were different?’
By mastering The Four Step Process you’ll have a foolproof blueprint to use that will work no matter what situation or opponent you face.
That all depends on you. If you’re looking for information on computing CREV hand ranges, a mathematical breakdown of advanced game theory or some hyper specific piece of information like the game theory optimal 4 betting frequency for heads up poker, then The Four Steps to Beating Anyone at Poker won’t be a good fit for you because we don’t cover those topics.
However, members of the program do include advanced students who are regularly playing $10/$20 No Limit (sometimes higher) and have moved up two limits or more in their regular games. They come from all over the world, from Singapore to Macau, from London to the United States.
These same advanced players who have mastered the Four Step Process have used it to increase their win rate and save money at the table, propelling them to new heights in their poker career.
While they were already competent players, they weren’t maximizing opportunities to exploit their opponents or plugging leaks in their game to earn more money at the table.
I cannot and do not guarantee these or any results in your poker game, but these are examples from some of our more advanced students.