MAJOR POKER RESULTS
- Over $1,150,000 in online cash game earnings
- Over $1,650,000 in casino tournament winnings
- Over $520,000 in online tournament winnings
MAJOR POKER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Invited to join the Special Guest (2013)
- Original member of Team Victory at Victory Poker (2010-2012)
- First member of Doyle’s Room Poker “Brunson 10” (2009-2010)
- Pokerstars.it Special Guest for the year 2013 and commentator of the 2013 IPTs (Italian Poker Tour)
- Playing Member of Epic Poker Tour (253 members)
- Member of the Epic Poker League Ethics Committee (2011-2012)
- 3 consecutive seasons on PartyPoker Big Game (Sky Sport TV), both as a player & commentator
Heads Up Finalist, beating: Ilari “Ziigmund” Sahamies, Antonio Esfandiari and Tony G at PKR Heads Up Grand Slam 2009 (Sky Sport TV)
- Eight years of experience in coaching (both privately and for the websites: crushlivepoker.com pokerswat.com, pokermagia.com)
Want immediate access
to the best poker secrets on the planet?
Get free tips sent straight to your inbox
In the summer of 2004, when my friend invited me to his house to play poker my life changed. They say that winning the first time hooks a gambler for life. My first time I won $12. I immediately took a love for the game and did everything I could to improve. My philosophy has always been there’s no substitute for experience, and no shortcuts to success: aside from constantly analyzing hands, situations and the game itself, for the first 5 years I averaged 60 hours a week of poker.
My first live poker event was in the Bahamas in January of 2006. I was star struck. Big name pros came from around the world to compete, and seeing other kids in the same place as me gave me confidence to keep going.
A year later I traveled to Melbourne, Australia for the Aussie Millions. I fell in love with the place and stayed for six months. During that time, I went on the biggest heater of my career, taking down the biggest online poker tournament at the time, the FTOPS main event, and continued to have good results in the Full Tilt and PartyPoker cash games. Following Australia, I did the EPT circuit, playing in Ireland, Poland, Prague and Monaco. The more I experienced, the more I realized how fortunate I was to excel in a game I enjoyed that allowed me to do what I love. These early, well timed blessings were integral to keep me driven.
When I turned 21, I moved to Vegas. I ran well during my first World Series of Poker (WSOP) and finished 2nd in the $10,000 Heads Up event. That fall, my streak continued: when I won back to back events at the Bellagio, becoming the first and only player ever to do so. The next summer, I placed 6th in the commemorative $40,000, 40 year anniversary WSOP event, and 4th in the World Poker Tour at Bellagio.
But it’s not all fun and games. Sometimes I hit bad runs or don’t feel as driven to grind, but even in the downswings I am reminded of how precious the freedom poker affords me is. I come out stronger; striving to make improvements and treating the game with the respect it deserves.
Currently, I follow the high stakes action around the world, traveling and playing at the same time. I don’t make plans past the current city I’m in and call wherever I am at the time “home”.